Friday, June 27, 2014

Jenny and Kris... and, I'm BACK!!


So I'm firing up my oven again... granted not on a FULL time basis, but the hubs and I have decided the extra moola would be nice.  I realized I haven't updated my blog in for.. EVER, so here goes.



My dear friend Jenny got married last October (told you, like forever ago) so, of course I was excited to create their dessert bar! I grew up with Jenny and her sibs, so we've known each other for a LONG time.  She's all about the glitz and glam, so I had a fun time with all things shiny...





Sadly, I took these pics before the wedding started and just after the ceremony I got called over by the wedding planner (a cake-maker's worst nightmare).  Turns out my beautiful chalkboard sign fell down and broke :( so the final result was minus the sign... A HUGE bummer, but in the end, all was well and no one got hurt. (No one could see the back of the cake.......)
Congrats Jenny and Kris!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment